The P word is central to the success of any event and never more so than in the creation of a memorable wedding breakfast. Thoughtful and knowledgeable planning is vital and Sayer’s has the skills, expertise and resource required to turn an average day into a great occasion.
- We’ll work with you to develop the best culinary format for the day. We’ve a huge choice of canapés, buffets, hot or cold served sit down meals or even hog roast. You can check out a small selection of sample menus here, or we’d be delighted to discuss your individual, bespoke requirements.
- We only use the best fresh produce from our tried and trusted West Country suppliers, expertly prepared and cooked specifically for your event. The results are second to none.
- We work very closely with suppliers to provide a seamless crockery, cutlery, glassware and linen hire service at competitive rental prices.
- We provide our own highly experienced, efficient and friendly waiting staff to serve food and drinks with a smile. With our team you can be confident that you and your guests will be well looked after.
- We can give guidance on marquee hire, entertainment and the selection of a photographer and we’ll share with you our long established contacts in these specialist areas.
In short, Sayer’s Catering has all the ingredients you’ll need for the day of your dreams.
Contact us now for more information or to discuss your own particular requirements.